Objectives: Coordinating internal software development teams and liaising with client release management teams to plan, manage and deliver quarterly software releases across multiple implementations for a global client.
Description of the role
- Working in a release management capacity to coordinate and schedule releases for a team of software developers, business analysts and software testers, to enhance an existing software product.
- Liaising with client release management teams to scope and schedule software change
- A proven track record of scheduling and controlling quality of software change to live applications
- Building good working relationships with customers.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Release Management: experienced in creating and monitoring release schedules, resource allocation, budgets, project costs and quality of deliverables.
- Client Management: maintaining the relationship with the client, ensuring that project activities occur, change management, risk & issue management, dispute resolution and status reporting.
- Writing & management of test plans
- Business Knowledge of the finance industry and White Clarke products.
- Facilitating and managing client workshops.
- Reviewing functional requirement specifications.
Requirements of the role
- Proven ability to manage a software development team
- Experience of and involvement in the software development lifecycle/system implementation
- Experience in software requirements elicitation for financial software.
- Automotive finance experience is desirable.
- Proven analytical capabilities
- Ability to take ownership and be responsible for actions
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal)
- Attention to detail, with ability to produce clear, concise documentation
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Professional image
- Well-developed time management skills, with ability to work to tight deadlines, whilst multi-tasking
- Ability to be flexible with respect to working hours, according to operational requirements.
- Employee Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability (LTD) insurance
- Extended Health Benefit for Employees and Dependents
- Dental Benefits for Employees and Dependents
- Health Care Spending Account (Single and Family option)
- Group Retirement Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Corporate gym membership fee options
- Additional holiday entitlement increases with length of service
- Employee referral scheme
- Professional Association subscriptions fee assistance
- Social Committee – events throughout the year
- Support with professional training and development