Who would have guessed – Milton Keynes has been ranked the second best place in the country to work in, according to a new study from Glassdoor.
The popular job & company review and recruitment site awarded the city a job score of 4 out of 5, which is determined by hiring opportunities, cost of living, and overall job satisfaction.With a population of 171,750, the average house price in Milton Keynes was found to be £292,692, and a median base salary of £36,000.
Apply today for one of our exciting job opportunities
For us, it is not just concrete cows and roundabouts...
- You are never more than half a mile away from a park: Milton Keynes offers over 5,000 acres of parkland, rivers, lakes and woodland
- The first MK Marathon was run in April 2012 and is known as the “Green Marathon"
- During World War II, 10,000 people worked in secret at Bletchley Park decoding enemy communications
- Snozone in the Xscape boasts two 220ft high real snow slopes, topped up each day with fresh snow
- There are over 20,000 parking spaces in Central Milton Keynes
- The phrase “Cock & Bull Story” derived from the two inns in Stony Stratford High Street
- The extensive Redway system offers more than 300 kms of safe access for walking and cycling
- 90% of England and Wales is within five hours coach drive time
- In October 2015, Milton Keynes was a host city for the Rugby World Cup with three matches being played at stadiumMK
- The National Bowl is a grass amphitheatre with a capacity of over 65,000 and has seen world class performances from Queen, David Bowie, Robbie Williams, Bruce Springsteen, Take That and The Prodigy
- There are five international airports within 90 minutes drive of Milton Keynes
What are you waiting for? Check out our latest vacancies, become part of the White Clarke Group family and work in one of the best employment cities in the UK.
- Questioning Technology Trends in US Sub-Prime Auto Finance
- Bright prospects for the Global Leasing Industry
- Auto Finance in the New Digital Ecosystem
- White Clarke Group partner with FactorTrust to give providers greater competitive advantage
- White Clarke Group Reinforces US Market Commitment; Appoints New Marketing VP Americas