White Clarke Group is proud to announce the successful implementation of a value-added tax (VAT) upgrade to its CALMS platform for a large German auto finance captive in China.
The update went live on May 1st, 2016 reflecting the latest VAT reform by the Chinese government. Financial businesses such as our client are now subject to different VAT rules and different invoice requirements for its activities which increases the level of complexity from a tax compliance perspective. It was our mission to perform the system upgrade as quickly and smoothly as possible to make them “VAT ready”.
It was our mission to perform the system upgrade as quickly and smoothly as possible to make them “VAT ready”
“This is another successful implementation for a strategically important client”, says Mike Deng, White Clarke Group Senior Relationship Manager, “and we are proud of the hard work and professionalism that our staff invested to upgrade and prepare the client for the new reform.”
- Questioning Technology Trends in US Sub-Prime Auto Finance
- Bright prospects for the Global Leasing Industry
- Auto Finance in the New Digital Ecosystem
- White Clarke Group partner with FactorTrust to give providers greater competitive advantage
- White Clarke Group Reinforces US Market Commitment; Appoints New Marketing VP Americas