Perry Scanlon, CFO, and Ed White, CEO, pictured at the Profit Track awards dinner on Tuesday 14th June at The Savoy in London.
The 17th annual Sunday Times BDO Profit Track 100 league table ranks Britain’s private companies with the fastest-growing profits over three years and White Clarke Group ranked 72nd!
“Medium-sized businesses across the UK are thriving, creating one in four jobs and responsible for one third of the country’s total revenue. They are seizing the opportunities a recovering economy presents and the most profitable have remained focused on sustainable growth through investment in innovation, diversification and overseas expansion.”
Medium-sized businesses across the UK are thriving
- Questioning Technology Trends in US Sub-Prime Auto Finance
- Bright prospects for the Global Leasing Industry
- Auto Finance in the New Digital Ecosystem
- White Clarke Group partner with FactorTrust to give providers greater competitive advantage
- White Clarke Group Reinforces US Market Commitment; Appoints New Marketing VP Americas