Credit and Proposal Management Engine
Make the right credit decisions, and manage their activation
The CALMS Mid-Office provides powerful tools to handle the proposal process, including credit decisioning and underwriting, supplier and order management, document verification, payout and contract activation.
The CALMS Credit-Scoring Engine can manage requests from almost any portal application or front-end, as well as the CALMS User Portals.
At its heart is a credit decisioning component that provides full support for both automated and manual underwriting processes, including:
- Automated credit reference agency (CRA) searches, underwriting and credit analyst support
- Rules-based decision framework, enabling clients’ exact requirements to be matched
- Scorecard and “champion/challenger” assessments, using data from either the client or credit reference agencies
- Credit policy rule modeling to fully automate the credit decisioning process
- Summary “Track Record” facility that shows clients’ overall credit histories
- The ability to create separate credit policy and work queues for different types of business
Sophisticated proposal management capabilities
The overall process of transforming quotations into agreements is driven by a comprehensive proposal management module, featuring powerful document management and workflow capabilities.
For more detail on any aspect of CALMS, please contact us today
Outsourcing and Hosting
Cost-effective, flexible and secure alternatives to traditional in-house managed applications.
- Product and pricing configurator: enabling finance companies to quickly define new products, and manage rates and terms, dealer commission packages, manufacturer subsidies and discounts.
- Key account management: enabling fleet managers to create and maintain data that’s essential in supporting their clients’ specific schemes, discounts, driver management practices and master hire agreement (MHA) terms.
- Order management: enabling fleet managers to create orders and track their progress, with strong integration with third-party dealer-management systems.
- Supplier set-up, verification and maintenance
- Supplier invoice management and verification capabilities
- Automatic document generation, based on configurable business rules
- Sophisticated interactive verification of inbound documents, with integrated document images
- Management of inbound signed customer documents, with automatic linking of those documents to trigger the next step in the contract activation process
- Full audit trail capability
- Easy integration with standard document imaging storage systems
- Underwriting cost improvement by up to 50%
For more detail on any aspect of CALMS,, please contact us today,