Fleet Management & Contract Hire
One of the most powerful, flexible and cost-effective motor leasing solutions in the marketplace
It is easy to see why CALMS – Customer Acquisition and Lifecycle Management System – is becoming a major player in the fleet and contract hire sectors, because it delivers so many benefits to organizations working in a highly competitive marketplace.
CALMS offers the only truly 100% web-based solution available from any supplier – covering everything from the individual consumer to SMEs to large corporates.
CALMS Fleet and Contract Hire software supports multiple sales and business channels – all focused on delivering end-to-end integrated processes from initial customer contact all the way through to contract renewal. Bottom line, that means lower costs, higher service levels and improved business integration with partners all along the value chain.
CALMS provides a seamless exchange across company borders and between business partners. And, being truly international, it supports cross-border operations with multiple legal, language, currency and brand capabilities.
- Instant decisioning and instant take-on in an easy-to-use, seamless environment
- Self-serve capabilities for customers, third parties and external sales teams
- Supports retail and fleet auto finance in a single system – quote and compare user and owner products in the same sales channel
- Special vehicle build facility to add and price pre-configured special option packs, supplied by body builders or OEM suppliers
- Full fleet quotation capability allowing complex multi-vehicle configuration and quotation, including dealer-fit and factory-fit options, referencing master hire agreements. Customer-specific vehicle restrictions, option packs, value-added bundles, finance products, finance rates, rental profiles and residual or guaranteed future values are all available
- Public user, customer, fleet manager or driver-facing configuration and quotation capability in a self-serve ‘my space’ directory
- Full configurable vehicle locator, allowing searches in a preferred dealer network, all franchised dealers, manufacturer, funder or special offer vehicle inventory – including ‘close match’ alternatives
- Contract management functions such as vehicle transfers or novations, contract extensions, early terminations, end-of-contract billings and other contract variations
- Compliance management, including registration documents, roadworthiness tests, fines, driver checking, insurance checking and manufacturer modifications or recalls
- The fleet maintenance element delivers a more proactive approach to the management of the vehicles in the fleet, their maintenance and the relationship with customers, drivers, repairers and suppliers. Increased fleet manager and driver satisfaction, while enhancing asset values. Matching fleet maintenance requirements against repairer capacity means lower fleet management costs
- Key account management covering customer-specific schemes, discounts, driver management
- Order management – including bulk order capability, automated driver/vehicle allocation, optional integration with dealer management systems
The team at White Clarke Group has managed to gain our confidence through their competence and expert knowledge. For this reason we have decided to align our future strategy with White Clarke Group. Günter Strobl, CIO, Raiffeisen Leasing