Graduate/ Junior Application Support Analyst
Summary: Provide 1st line support for all internal and external incidents and service requests, allocating and prioritising through the incident management and request fulfilment processes.
Description of the role
Our Application Support Analyst’s day to day looks like;
- Working on Incident Classification and Prioritisation.
- Providing our clients with; Incident/Major Incident Management, Request fulfilment and Support.
- Working to ensure services are managed within client SLA’s.
- Assisting in creating and interpreting Service Level Reports and supporting documentation – Monthly Service Reports against operational SLAs.
- Working closely with our infrastructure, support and project teams to analyse client requirements.
- Assisting with the production of periodic service reports and other ad-hoc reporting.
- Searching the internal knowledgebase system for work arounds.
- Owning production issues/incidents monitoring every step of the process to ensure resolution within the agreed upon customer SLA.
- Assisting with testing of incident solution delivery.
- Ensuring active system monitoring and incident prevention.
- Working closely with key stakeholders within our organisation and our clients.
- Taking ownership as the main SME between the customer and the internal service teams.
- Understanding client needs and improve client satisfaction with transparency and effective communication.
Requirements of the role
The Purpose of the application support analyst is to be a customer advocate, so we look for the following traits when hiring;
- Good Communicator
- Analytical Thinker
- Good at building Relationships
The following experience would be an advantage;
- If you have previous experience working on a Service Desk or Technical Call Centre will be an advantage.
- Working knowledge of business analysis processes.
- Previous experience working with ticketing systems.
- Experience of investigating and reporting business systems issues.
- Ability to take ownership and be responsible for timely reporting and monitoring resolutions of incidents.
- Ability to document use cases, flow charts, and functional diagrams.
White Clarke Group are committed to welcoming people with disabilities with respect to recruitment, employment, training, career development and career progression and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We have some great benefits at White Clarke Group, including:
- Medical & Dental benefits for employees and dependents
- Employee & partner life insurance
- Accidental life and personal accident insurance
- Short & long-term disability Insurance
- Out of province / out of country medical insurance
- Pension fund with employer matching program
- Employee Assistance Program / Helpline
- Professional association membership fee assistance
- Support with continued professional development
- Ergonomically friendly sit to stand desks
- GoodLife Fitness Corporate Membership Program
- Flexible Working hours
- Generous Employee Referral Bonus – up to $4,000!
- Active staff social committee
- Quarterly company social events
- Monthly Employee of the Month event
- Weekly “Happy Hour” social event