Application Support Analyst
Summary: Providing 2nd Line service support for all client-initiated incidents and service requests logged to the Service Desk.
Description of the role
Our Application Support Analyst interface directly with our global customers so we’re looking for someone who shares our passion for providing excellent customer service while solving and managing client issues with our applications.
What your day will look like;
- Technical investigation and diagnosis of application faults.
- Incident Escalation – Initiating any necessary escalations in line with agreed processes and governance models.
- Strong client communications skills – ability to work under pressure from a demanding client.
- Ensure day to day operational delivery.
- Ensuring services are managed within client service level agreements.
- Ensure Incident tickets are fully updated during and post resolution.
- Ensure required incidents are raised as problems as and when applicable.
- Investigate Problem tickets to identify root cause, and progress to resolution.
- Assist with the production of periodic service reports and other ad-hoc reporting.
- Respond to queries from internal and client touchpoints in a professional and timely manner.
- Interpret and clarify the information that is received from the customer to ensure it is accurate and where necessary resolve any issues
- Know the service level agreements for the customer and ensure they are adhered to
- Search the system for Work Around
- Perform communication activities for the other ITIL processes.
Requirements of the role
- ITIL V3 Foundation qualification is mandatory.
- Previous Technical Call Centre, Application Support Experience or experience working on an ITIL Service Desk will be beneficial.
- Experience with investigation and resolution of business systems issues.
- Experience testing of application solution delivery.
- Experience in SQL and database queries.
White Clarke Group are committed to welcoming people with disabilities with respect to recruitment, employment, training, career development and career progression and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We have some great benefits at White Clarke Group, here is an insight to what we offer for all our employees below:
- Competitive CTC and benefits package.
- Outstanding career and development prospects
- Support with professional certifications.
- Flexible working.
- Health Insurance.
- Death in service benefit.
- 15 days holiday that increase with length of service
- Option to buy more holiday.
- Generous Employee Referral Scheme.
- Various company-wide social events.
- Provident Scheme.