Automation Test Analyst
Summary: As an Automation Test Analyst, you will be working as part of a large team with other Testers, Software Developers and Business Analysts to assist with the configuration and running of automated test routines.
Please note that due to restrictions in place due to COVID-19 we are currently conducting all interviews via remote video calls, inductions will continue to be carried out at the Mysuru office.
Description of the role
Our Automation Test Analysts’ working day looks like;
- Working directly with internal product development teams.
- Taking requirements for enhancements to the system and translating into test scripts.
- Planning, designing, scripting, and executing and automating test cases.
- Building Automation frameworks.
- Adapting existing test scripts for all White Clarke Group products.
Requirements of the role
As an experienced Automation Tester, we would expect you to have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Experience using SQL to interrogate SQLServer and Oracle databases.
- Experience using Selenium WebDriver.
- Experience working on a Java platform.
- Experience with Serenity Framework.
- Experience working with SoapUI and XML messages.
- Experience working with Jenkins, JIRA, Adaptavist Test Management is desirable.
- Good understanding of source control tools (SVN/GIT)
- Knowledge of AngularJS, Protractor, Maven and Charles Proxy an advantage.
- Knowledge of BDD/Cucumber an advantage.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
White Clarke Group are committed to welcoming people with disabilities with respect to recruitment, employment, training, career development and career progression and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- Competitive CTC and benefits package.
- Outstanding career and development prospects.
- Support with professional certifications.
- Flexible working.
- Health Insurance.
- Death in service benefit.
- 15 days holiday that increases with length of service.
- Option to buy more holiday.
- Generous Employee Referral Scheme.
- Various companywide social events.