Summary: Business Intelligence (BI) developers at White Clarke Group use software tools to create, deploy and maintain BI reports and interfaces for internal teams and our clients.
Description of the role
What our BI developers working day might look like;
- Leading the implementation of CALMS BI & Reporting System for our clients
- Acting as subject matter expert for BI / MI internally and for clients
- Managing the CALMS BI & Reporting System development roadmap including developing new schema items, standard reports and OLAP cubes.
Requirements of the role
- 4+ Years Experience working in a BI Developer Role
- BI tool experience (SSRS, SSAS a bonus)
- ETL experience (SSIS or similar)
- Experience with database and data warehouse design.
- Good analysis & BI skills.
- Client facing and requirements gathering experience.
- Experience working within formal project environments.
- Familiarity with change control and SVN.
- Familiarity with software development life cycle.
White Clarke Group are committed to welcoming people with disabilities with respect to recruitment, employment, training, career development and career progression and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- Competitive CTC and benefits package.
- Outstanding career and development prospects
- Support with professional certifications.
- Flexible working.
- Health Insurance.
- Death in service benefit.
- 15 days holiday that increases with length of service
- Option to buy more holiday.
- Generous Employee Referral Scheme.
- Various companywide social events.
- Provident Scheme.