Summary: Business Analysts analyse our client’s requirements to design and document efficient and effective processes that meet the client’s needs. They then translate this information into detailed system requirements for input to the solution delivery stage.
Description of the role
What our Business Analysts do day to day:
- Define and document customer business functions and processes.
- Consult with customers to identify, define and document their business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access.
- Document functional requirements with identified use cases and process flows. Coordinates requirements walk-through and sign-offs, verifying with user representatives/stakeholders that use cases and process models accurately portray specific business needs.
- Act as a liaison between departmental end-users, technical analysts, information technology analysts, consultants and other stakeholders in the analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of software applications.
- Analyse the feasibility of and develop requirements for new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensuring the system designs fit the needs of the users.
- Track and fully document changes for functional and business specifications; write detailed universally understood procedures for permanent records and for use in training.
- Conduct change impact analysis to assess the potential implications of changes and document business rules, functions and requirements.
- Participate in user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality.
- Consolidate information into cohesive and understandable correspondence or other written form for use in management decision-making.
- Plan, organise and conduct business process re-engineering/improvement projects.
Our junior and mid-level BA’s have great opportunities to enhance their skill levels working on exciting projects with support and mentoring from the senior team. We are proud to offer an extensive training calendar to assist all levels with individual knowledge growth and our senior business analysts work with their project teams to develop skills and abilities.
Requirements of the role
As a Business Analyst you will work closely with key stakeholders, therefore previous experience working in a Business Analyst role will be an advantage.
- Experience with a background in Asset Finance or within the Finance industry would be beneficial, in lieu of finance industry experience, we would be looking for someone who has experience working on SDLC Projects.
- Good Understanding of all stages in the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Proven experience in documenting & understanding use cases, flow charts, functional diagrams.
- Experience of technical skills and tools that allow you to perform analysis of design and system issues e.g. SQL Queries.
- Ability to build relationships quickly with clients.
- Clear English verbal communication skills.
- Strong testing and analytical skills.
- Passion for accuracy and an eye for detail.
As a global market leader our business expands across the continents which may sometimes mean extended stays away from home, or even travelling to various UK Client sites we know this does not suit everyone but to remain the market leaders we believe having the flexibility with our employees allows us to meet our ever-growing client needs.
White Clarke Group are committed to welcoming people with disabilities with respect to recruitment, employment, training, career development and career progression and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We have some great benefits at White Clarke Group, here is an insight to what we offer for all our employees below:
- Competitive CTC and benefits package.
- Outstanding career and development prospects
- Support with professional certifications.
- Flexible working.
- Health Insurance.
- Death in service benefit.
- 15 days holiday that increase with length of service
- Option to buy more holiday.
- Generous Employee Referral Scheme.
- Various company-wide social events.
- Provident Scheme.