Objectives: Business Analysts at White Clarke Group analyse our client’s requirements in order to design efficient and effective processes that meet the client’s needs. They then translate this information in to detailed system requirements for input to the solution delivery stage.
Description of the role
- Defines and documents customer business functions and processes.
- Consults with customers to identify, define and document their business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access.
- Documents functional requirements with identified use cases and process flows. Coordinates requirements walk-through and sign-offs, verifying with user representatives/stakeholders that use cases and process models accurately portray specific business needs.
- Acts as a liaison between departmental end-users, technical analysts, information technology analysts, consultants and other stakeholders in the analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of software applications.
- Analyses the feasibility of, and develops requirements for, new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system design fits the needs of the users.
- Tracks and fully documents changes for functional and business specifications; writes detailed universally understood procedures for permanent records and for use in training.
- Conducts change impact analysis to assess the potential implications of changes and documents business rules, functions and requirements.
- Participates in user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality.
- Consolidates information into cohesive and understandable correspondence or other written form for use in management decision-making.
- Plans, organises and conducts business process reengineering/improvement projects. (Examples are projects requiring strategic analysis of an entire process or operating area where specific issues or items to be corrected, examined or recommended have not been identified. Recommended solutions should be developed in consultation with impacted internal and external stakeholders, but should remain objective and independent of the specific stakeholders.)
Requirements of the role
- Ideally experience with a background in Asset Finance or experience within the Finance industry would be beneficial, in lieu of finance industry experience, we would be looking for evidence of a Maths background or mathematical ability
- Passion for accuracy and an eye for detail
- Beneficial would be experience of technical skills that allow you to perform analysis of design and system issues e.g. SQL
- Strong testing analytical skills
- Work well under pressure
- Ability to build relationships quickly with clients and have clear communication
- Flexibility to work away from home for extended periods of time.
White Clarke Group are committed to welcoming people with disabilities with respect to recruitment, employment, training, career development and career progression and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- Private medical healthcare on completion of probation period
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Death in service benefit
- Free onsite parking
- Corporate gym membership options
- Associate car purchasing discounts – available with selected manufacturers
- 23 days holiday per year with the option to buy & sell 3 days
- Additional holiday entitlement increases with length of service
- Employee referral scheme
- Assistance with eye tests
- Professional Association subscriptions fee assistance
- Social Committee – events throughout the year
- Support with professional qualifications