Business Development Manager
Summary: White Clarke Group are looking for a Business Development Manager to work with a team to support a launch of a new SaaS proposition in the UK market, to lead sales of the software in the UK market and to perform related pre-sales activities.
Description of the role
Your role will be to work closely with both the Global and European Business Development Directors and the Global Product Teams to prepare and execute a plan to enter the UK market for the new SaaS proposition.
Our Business Development Manager’s day to day looks like:
- Working with the Marketing team to refine the target market segmentation.
- Helping to create marketing material for brochures and the web site
- Planning campaigns to target the market segment and generate leads.
- Supporting the launch of the new SaaS proposition.
- Working with the Product team to confirm where the software needs enhancements to make it attractive to the UK market.
- Working with the Commercial team to develop the Pricing and Standard Terms and Conditions.
- Working with the Global Sales team, to identify and own the sales targets for the new proposition.
- Work with the Global Pre-Sales Manager to support software demonstrations and deliver compelling sales propositions to the target clients.
- Actively pursue leads and convert to sales.
- Support wider White Clarke Group sales activities as required from time to time.
Requirements of the role
• Deep knowledge of the asset finance & commercial finance business.
• Experience working in a sales/ client relationship management. Or has come from working at an asset finance company.
• Ability to be flexible with respect to working hours, according to operational requirements, work out-of-hours as required & overseas.
• Well-developed time management skills, with ability to work to tight deadlines, whilst multitasking
• Tertiary qualifications.
• Experience recruiting and managing salespeople.
• It would be beneficial to have contacts in the UK asset finance industry and/or the FLA.
• Experience/understanding of commercial software development
• Experience with CRM tools (Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, etc.) would be an advantage.
• Experience with RFP tools (RFPIO etc.) would also be seen as an advantage.
White Clarke Group are committed to welcoming people with disabilities with respect to recruitment, employment, training, career development and career progression and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We have some great benefits at White Clarke Group, including:
- Annual incentive bonus.
- Private medical healthcare.
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Death in service benefit.
- Free on-site parking.
- Discounted gym membership.
- 23 days Holiday, that lengthens with service.
- Option to buy more holiday.
- Generous Employee Referral Scheme – Earn up to £2,500!
- Discounted eye tests & glasses.
- Help towards professional association subscriptions.
- Various companywide social events.
- Support with professional qualifications.