Summary: We are searching for a C++ developer to join our team in Munich, to work on our CALMS equipment finance platform for local DACH clients.
Description of the role
Our C++ Developers working day looks like;
- Your days can be extremely varied from developing new features of the next software release to working on defects for a product already in review by clients. We use C++ for our platform-independent server-side kernel and a locally deployed client-side version of the CALMS equipment finance platform.
- You will work closely with our Business Analysts, Technical Architects and Testers and be involved daily in client demonstrations and activities.
- We utilise strong testing and test-driven development practises to both refactor and improve the code base without impacting current production features This is supported by using code quality tools like Sonar to provide metrics coupled with nightly continuous deployments.
- We follow an Agile methodology based on SCRUM and have daily stand-ups to allow the team to synchronise tasks for the next 24 hours.
- As an experienced developer, you will be expected to be one of our subject matter experts regarding all things related to C++
- We run regular workshops, and lunch and learn sessions which will give you the chance to inspire the next generation of coders.
- The learning doesn’t stop there for you either, throughout the year there will be various training enhancement programs and courses, and we also encourage you to share your opinions on our working and technical environment so if you think there is a technology that we need to investigate we want to hear it from you!
Requirements of the role
- Excellent working knowledge of C++ coupled with MS Visual Studio and other development tools
- Experience with algorithms and data structure knowledge.
- Good working knowledge of Object Oriented Programming.
- Experience with Oracle and SQL Databases
- Experience with Microsoft Foundation Classes
- A demonstrated experience participating in the entire software development process from requirements analysis, design, concept creation, through to implementation and testing
- Experience of analysis and optimization of business and IT processes in the leasing and asset finance sector would be a benefit
- Experience with the introduction of new software products and processes in connection with financial accounting
- Experience implementing software changes/adjustments for regulatory or legal requirements (e.g. SEPA, IFRS, etc.)
- Experience with project responsibility as well as technical support of financial accounting (FIBU) projects would be advantageous
White Clarke Group are committed to welcoming people with disabilities with respect to recruitment, employment, training, career development and career progression and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We have some great benefits at White Clarke Group, including:
- Annual incentive bonus.
- Company pension scheme.
- Company Capital Formation Services.
- 25 days holiday, that lengthens with service.
- Generous Employee Referral Scheme.
- Internal & External Training Programmes.
- Various companywide social events.
- Flexible Working.
- Weekly Fruit Baskets.
- Free Hot & Cold Drinks.