Summary: Delivery Managers at White Clarke Group ensure that projects are delivered within scope, on time and on budget. They manage the end-to-end software implementation process and act as the liaison between the local delivery team and other regional project managers, release managers, development managers and test managers.
Please note that due to restrictions in place due to COVID-19 we are currently conducting all interviews via remote video calls, inductions will continue to be carried out at the Mysuru office.
Description of the role
Our Delivery Managers’ working day may look like;
- Acting as the primary relationship owner of White Clarke Group India regional stakeholders.
- Developing collaborative relationships to achieve project outcomes.
- Working closely with the development team, business analysts, technical architects & SME’s to develop realistic project schedules and deliverables.
- Monitoring project progress and managing schedules, budgets and resources.
- Proactively identifying any risks or issues and escalating as appropriate to senior management.
- Coordinating builds and deployments across all environments.
- Acting as the point of escalation across all environments and for high priority issues.
- Providing accurate project resource requirements and projections.
- Creating, maintaining and distributing the project status reports to stakeholders.
- Providing a routine briefing to the project team, stakeholders and senior managers.
- Team management; setting goals, addressing issues and participating in performance reviews and hiring process.
- Managing regional project management methods to meet internal requirements.
- Making recommendations to improve processes and policies.
Requirements of the role
- Over 8 Years’ experience working in a project management role delivering software projects on time and budget.
- At least 5 years’ experience configuring and running functional automated software tests.
- Experience leading and managing a successful project team.
- Experience in implementing various project management methodologies.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Has previous experience working in a development, business analyst or QA role.
- Experience in software development and system implementation.
- Ability to interpret and understand high-level technical documentation.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Ideally, PMP or Prince 2 certified.
- Scrum Master certification would be advantageous.
- Proficient in Microsoft Project or other project management software.
- Experience working in Auto and Asset Finance industry advantageous.
- Knowledge of SQL and web applications would be beneficial.
- Experience using issue tracking software (Jira, Sharepoint, Test Track etc) would be advantageous.
- Experience with Selenium Webdriver and Java for Automation Testing.
- Experience with Automation Testing, building automation frameworks and writing test automation scripts with SOAPUI, groovy scripting and XML messages.
White Clarke Group are committed to welcoming people with disabilities with respect to recruitment, employment, training, career development and career progression and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We have some great benefits at White Clarke Group, including:
- Competitive CTC and benefits package.
- Outstanding career and development prospects
- Support with professional certifications.
- Flexible working.
- Health Insurance.
- Death in service benefit.
- 15 days holiday that increases with length of service
- Option to buy more holiday.
- Generous Employee Referral Scheme.
- Various companywide social events.
- Provident Scheme.