Summary: Deployment specialists at White Clarke Group deploy, automate, maintain and manage both the on-premise and cloud-based product environments, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of environments.
Description of the role
This role requires you to work between the hours of 6:30 pm – 3:00 am IST as well as rotating shifts (including evening, overnights and weekends) arranged with the Release and Deployment Manager.
- Assisting in deploying applications to various test, non-production and production environments.
- Troubleshoot and reconfigure post-deployment issues with minimal supervision.
- Contribute to deployment and company initiatives to maintain or improve system availability, security, and performance.
- Resolving and reporting incidents in a timely manner when working in critical production environments.
- Setup new development and testing environments as well as perform maintenance on existing ones.
- Prepare technical documentation, including build pages and implementation procedures.
Requirements of the role
- Previous experience working in a deployment role.
- Strong analytical and attention to detail skills to resolve issues in a timely fashion.
- Able to multitask while working under high pressure to meet deadlines.
- Must have excellent written and verbal English communication skills related to IT.
- Able to learn quickly, and to teach/mentor others.
- Flexibility with work hours based on business needs.
- Flexibility with shifting areas of responsibility, based on business needs.
- Understanding of SDLC and Business Analysis Processes.
- Ability to document use cases, flow charts, functional diagrams.
- Must have a willingness to learn new technologies in a constantly evolving IT environment.
- Experience in Microsoft environments/technologies.
- Experience with issue tracking software (JIRA, SharePoint, ServiceNow, etc.)
- Experience with Linux, JBoss 5 onwards, Wildfly 8 onwards, MS SQL Server 2014 and onwards, Microsoft IIS web server, Apache Web server.
- Experience with Auto and Asset financing software would be a benefit
White Clarke Group are committed to welcoming people with disabilities with respect to recruitment, employment, training, career development and career progression and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- Competitive CTC and benefits package.
- Outstanding career and development prospects
- Support with professional certifications.
- Flexible working.
- Health Insurance.
- Death in service benefit.
- 15 days holiday that increases with length of service
- Option to buy more holiday.
- Generous Employee Referral Scheme.
- Various companywide social events.
- Provident Scheme.