EMEA IT Manager
Summary: The EMEA IT Manager will be responsible for the technical direction, implementation and management of White Clarke Group’s internal IT solutions and services. The role will report to the Global Head of IT and be part of a global IT team encompassing EMEA, North America and Asia Pacific.
Description of the role
What our EMEA IT Managers’ day to day looks like:
- Creating an EMEA IT strategy aligned with current and future business needs and converting the strategy into an implementation plan that fits with the companies overall global IT approach.
- Taking responsibility for the delivery of the implementation plan to strict deadlines.
- Taking responsibility for the implementation and management of IT Operations and ITIL Service Delivery processes to meet SLA targets.
- Implementing and management of the ITIL processes to deliver superior service delivery performance. Including; Service Level Management, Service Desk, Incident and Problem Management.
- Managing a small team of IT professionals, including; recruitment, organisational structure, team development and personal career development plans. Building a cohesive team that delivers support for the EMEA region and global IT team as a whole.
- Designing and configuring IT solutions within the companies overall technology landscape while maintaining the technical governance standards as defined by White Clarke Group’s Chief Technology Officer.
Requirements of the role
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 10 years’ IT experience, with ideally 5 years’ in an IT management role.
- ITIL certification.
- Experience with Project Management.
- Experience of implementation and management of technical infrastructure and IT operations.
- Experience of implementation and management of ITIL Service Delivery Management processes.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate global cross-functional work teams towards a common goal and task completion.
- Proven people, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience working in a software product development company, including management of software delivery tools is necessary.
- Previous experience working with modern infrastructure technologies such as terraform, packer and docker and virtualisation would be an advantage.
- Experience with the following technologies;
- Workstations: Windows 10, MDT, WSUS, SOE, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Teams.
- Networking: NGFW Firewalls, Layer2/3 switching, WIFI, WPNs, VLAN, sub-netting, routing, TCP/UDP, SNMP.
- Servers: RAID, Dell hardware, Linux (CentOS, RedHat), Windows Server, AD, DNS, VMware vCenter, Compellent SAN, VEEAM.
- Basic experience in scripting, e.g. Powershell, Batch, UNIX Shell.
White Clarke Group are committed to welcoming people with disabilities with respect to recruitment, employment, training, career development and career progression and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We have some great benefits at White Clarke Group, including:
- Annual incentive bonus.
- Private medical healthcare.
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Death in service benefit.
- Free on-site parking.
- Discounted gym membership.
- 23 days holiday that lengthens with service.
- Option to buy more holiday.
- Generous Employee Referral Scheme – Earn up to £2,500!
- Discounted eye tests & glasses.
- Help towards professional association subscriptions.
- Various companywide social events.
- Support with professional qualifications.