Graduate Business Analyst
Summary: Business Analysts analyse our client’s requirements to design and document efficient and effective processes that meet the client’s needs. They then translate this information into detailed system requirements for input to the solution delivery stage.
Description of the role
As a Graduate Business Analyst, you will work closely with key stakeholders within the organisation and our clients.
You will work closely with our development and testing teams involved to analyse our client’s requirements to design efficient and effective processes that meet the client’s needs, gathering and analysing functional requirements from internal and external clients, assisting in resolving client issues concerning business functionality requirements and investigating business system issues including user acceptance testing and testing system functionality. This will enable us to provide detailed system requirements for input to the solution delivery stage.
You will have great opportunities to enhance your skill levels working on exciting projects with support and mentoring from the senior team. We are proud to offer an extensive training calendar to assist all levels with individual knowledge growth and as a senior business analyst, you will be expected to take part in opportunities to share your knowledge over lunch and learn sessions or in general training sessions.
Requirements of the role
As a BA you will work closely with key stakeholders, therefore previous experience of client-orientated roles or to be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and communication techniques.
- Ideally educated to degree level in finance, mathematics, computer science, computing, information technology management, business administration, business analysis systems and design or accounting and finance.
- Knowledge in the software development lifecycle.
- Basic knowledge of SQL is desirable.
- Excellent presentation skills.
As a global market leader, our business expands across the continents which may sometimes mean extended stays away from home, or even travelling to various UK Client sites we know this does not suit everyone but to remain the market leaders we believe having the flexibility with our employees allows us to meet our ever-growing client needs.
White Clarke Group are committed to welcoming people with disabilities with respect to recruitment, employment, training, career development and career progression and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We have some great benefits at White Clarke Group:
- Annual incentive bonus.
- Private medical healthcare.
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Death in service benefit.
- Free on-site parking.
- Discounted gym membership.
- 23 days Holiday, that lengthens with service.
- Option to buy more holiday.
- Generous Employee Scheme – Earn up to £2,500!
- Discounted eye tests & glasses.
- Help towards professional association subscriptions.
- Various companywide social events.
- Support with professional qualifications.