Summary: Reporting to the HR team, the HR Administrator will have exposure to a wide range of international HR tasks and support all regional HR Managers. The HR Administrator will be the first point of contact and first line support for all administrative queries.
Description of the role
This is what our HR Admin’s working day may look like;
- Support the global HR team on the production of letters, this includes offer and contract paperwork, change of terms letters, probation letters, leaver letter, etc.
- First point of contact for all local HR relevant queries to employees and managers providing accurate advice and guidance on all aspects of HR, escalating when appropriate.
- General Administrative Support to the HR team.
- Carrying out background checks for onboarding employees.
- Administer onboarding process including organisation of facilities and IT access.
- Coordination of employee inductions and welcoming new starters on their first day.
- Coordination of learning and development activities and help the HR Officer in printing all course materials.
- Maintain and update HR systems, reports and records, incl. e-days, appraised, GRC, staff lists, etc.
- Coordinate exit interviews for the HR Officer.
- Support the local appraisal process.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of HR Policies and processes to ensure they are streamlined.
- General Administrative and project support to the Global HR team as requested or assigned.
Requirements of the role
- Minimum 3 Years’ Experience in a similar HR Admin role.
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally.
White Clarke Group are committed to welcoming people with disabilities with respect to recruitment, employment, training, career development and career progression and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We have some great benefits at White Clarke Group, here is an insight to what we offer for all our employees below:
- Competitive CTC and benefits package.
- Outstanding career and development prospects
- Support with professional certifications.
- Flexible working.
- Health Insurance.
- Death in service benefit.
- 15 days holiday that increase with length of service
- Option to buy more holiday.
- Generous Employee Referral Scheme.
- Various company-wide social events.
- Provident Scheme.