Summary: HR managers at White Clarke Group act as the first point of contact for regional staff with general HR queries as well as helping to provide quality, cost-effective HR services that meet customer and corporate objectives.
Description of the role
What our HR managers’ working day might look like;
- Providing expert and professional advice, dealing with employee-related matters e.g. performance concerns, grievances, disputes resolutions, disciplinary, settlements, capability and discrimination cases using a problem-solving approach.
- Looking after the end-to-end recruitment process for our Mysuru office.
- Mentoring and coaching line managers in dealing with employee-related matters.
- Advising and supporting managers on absence management.
- Supporting employees through the employment lifecycle, including onboarding, probation, employment changes and conducting exit interviews.
- Advising and supporting employees on employment-related matters including but not limited to maternity, paternity, sickness, flexible working, sabbatical and other absences.
- Maintaining employee records and reports within the HR System.
- Creating and issuing paperwork for all types of employment terms and conditions changes.
- Supporting functions on compensation and benefits changes and processes including monthly payroll.
- Providing advice and support to local management on remuneration issues including ensuring that appropriate documentation is raised and submitted on a timely basis.
- Ensuring that progression, succession and benchmarking action plans are completed and followed up on a regular basis.
- Supporting the appraisal process, including training line managers and employees.
- Ad Hoc project activities including GDPR implementation, automating processes to gain efficiencies, implementing tools to be used globally.
- Policy development into global and local policies where suitable.
- Identifying, developing and implementing improvements to enhance service efficiency and if suitable reaching to other regions.
- Keeping up to date with all legislative changes.
- Managing the end-to-end Visa process for the region including secondments.
- Line management responsibility for the local HR team.
- Managing contractor & partner resource lifecycle where applicable.
- Overseeing and controlling spending for the local HR budget in conjunction with the global HR manager.
- General support to the global HR manager for other strategic initiatives.
Requirements of the role
- Relevant HR qualifications or working towards a qualification in HR
- At least 8 years’ experience in an HR managerial role
- Experience of dealing with and influencing others, up to Senior Management level
- Focuses on continuous improvement, operational excellence, and measurable results.
- Employee centric and ability to maintain long-term relationships at all levels.
- Able to always deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally.
- Appreciates issues from a variety of vantage points – strong analytical ability.
- Drives to execute initiatives and is resourceful in finding the best HR business solutions.
- Commitment to employee satisfaction by demonstrating professionalism.
- High level of computer literacy – Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal).
- Attention to detail, with ability to produce clear, concise documentation.
White Clarke Group are committed to welcoming people with disabilities with respect to recruitment, employment, training, career development and career progression and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- Competitive CTC and benefits package.
- Outstanding career and development prospects
- Support with professional certifications.
- Flexible working.
- Health insurance.
- Death in service benefit.
- 15 days holiday that increases with length of service
- Option to buy more holiday.
- Generous Employee Referral Scheme.
- Various companywide social events.
- Provident scheme.