Summary: Develop high quality solutions using TDD across all aspects of the stack. Support and Instrument functional tests allow continuous delivery. Automate development, build and release processes. Support Scrum process to ensure predictable high quality delivery.
Description of the role
You will work closely with our Business Analysts and testers and be involved in demonstrations and activities. Our developers are expected to leave the code better than they found it, without compromising integrity. All team have regular code reviews and design discussions. We utilise strong testing and test driven development practises to both refactor and improve the code base without impacting current production features.
We have daily stand-up meetings to allow the team to synchronise tasks for the next 24 hours. Teams run regular lunch and learn sessions and you will be expected to contribute. You will have access to an e-learning platform to further develop and acquire new skills. Junior team members are closely mentored by the rest of the team. Senior team members are expected to support this.
Requirements of the role
If you have a passion for technology and like to focus on specialist technically orientated tasks then White Clarke Group is the right fit for you. We are looking for smart, self-motivated software developers to join our exceptional development team.
- Good working experience of our core technologies;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task on various activities whilst maintaining standards and guidelines
- You should enjoy collaborating with a team but will have the ability to work independently
- Passionate about testing and Test Driven Development
- You will have a passion for quality and this will be displayed in your output
- You should enjoy supporting development within your team
If you are looking for a supportive environment where you will have the opportunity to be coached and mentored or to coach and mentor others then White Clarke Group offers a wide selection of training and mentoring programmes, we strongly believe that developing others will enable us to grow our business to achieve our company Vision.
If you believe you can make a difference, then White Clarke Group will encourage you to explore and implement your innovative ideas for improvement of our offerings.
As a global market leader our business expands across the continents which may sometimes mean extended stays away from home or following the sun working, we know this does not suit everyone but to remain the market leaders we believe having the flexibility with our employees allows us to meet our ever growing client needs.
White Clarke Group are committed to welcoming people with disabilities with respect to recruitment, employment, training, career development and career progression and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- Private medical healthcare on completion of probation period
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Death in service benefit
- Free onsite parking
- Corporate gym membership options
- Associate car purchasing discounts – available with selected manufacturers
- 23 days holiday per year with the option to buy & sell 3 days
- Additional holiday entitlement increases with length of service
- Employee referral scheme
- Assistance with eye tests
- Professional Association subscriptions fee assistance
- Social Committee – events throughout the year
- Support with professional qualifications