Junior Application Support Analyst
Summary: Application Support Analysts receive and triage our client’s raised incidents in order to resolve, find workarounds and coordinate fixes to meet Service Level Agreements.
Description of the role
As a Junior Application Support Analyst, you will work closely with key stakeholders within the organisation and our clients. You will work closely with our Infrastructure, Support and Project teams involved to analyse our client’s requirements to efficiently and effectively progress production issues and incidents. You will work to troubleshoot, and problem solve any issues that are raised in order to meet the client’s needs, gathering and analysing functional requirements from internal and external clients, assisting in resolving client issues concerning business functionality requirements and investigating business system issues. This will enable us to provide customer service and drive client satisfaction.
Requirements of the role
As a Junior Application Support Analyst, you will work closely with key stakeholders, being able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and communication techniques is key.
- The primary objective of the Application Support Analyst is to provide the first point of contact for all internal/external incidents and service requests. Logging all support/service requests, allocating and prioritising through the White Clarke Group incident management and request fulfilment processes.
- To be the main SME between the customer and the internal service teams as well as consultant within the Service Operation teams. Responsible for driving tickets through their lifecycle to resolution and ultimately client satisfaction dealing with the Web Application.
- Understand Client’s business needs and improve client satisfaction with transparency and effective communication.
The purpose of the Application Support Analyst is to be a Customer Advocate that is a community-minded professional who embodies the following traits:
- Communicator – Facilitates a meaningful dialogue in any form (Verbal, Written, Non-verbal) between the people who make our product CALMS and those that use it.
- Analytical Thinker – Critically examines technical and non-technical issues and devises a solution to a problem – be it a process improvement, workaround, or touching base with people in order to create a satisfactory solution.
- Relationships – Encompasses the Corporate customer and Internal teams as equal partners, considering themselves as an extension of their team, treating their problems as their own and provides a level of service that they would expect themselves.
- Compassionate – Desires to passionately promote a positive, optimistic collaborative, empathetic and creative approach to the core competencies of the role which involves:
This is a full-time position reporting to the Application Support Manager.
This role requires 10% travel to client sites and White Clarke Group offices.
White Clarke Group are committed to welcoming people with disabilities with respect to recruitment, employment, training, career development and career progression and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- Medical & Dental benefits for employees and dependents
- Employee & partner life insurance
- Accidental life and personal accident insurance
- Short & long-term disability Insurance
- Out of province / out of country medical insurance
- Pension fund with employer matching program
- Employee Assistance Program / Helpline
- Professional association membership fee assistance
- Support with continued professional development
- Ergonomically friendly sit to stand desks
- GoodLife Fitness Corporate Membership Program
- Flexible Working hours/Work from home options
- Generous Employee Referral Bonus – up to $4,000!
- Active staff social committee
- Quarterly company social events
- Monthly Employee of the Month event
- Weekly “Happy Hour” social event