Junior Business Analyst (12 Month Contract)
Summary: Business Analysts analyse our client’s requirements to design and document efficient and effective processes that meet the client’s needs. They then translate this information into detailed system requirements for input to the solution delivery stage.
Description of the role
As a Junior Business Analyst, you will be expected to:
- Develop and use your analysis and communication skills to assist in gathering requirements from a client
- Design and document a solution
- Work beside other Business Analysts to serve as the client’s point of contact for the duration of the project
- Work with a team of Business Analysts, Architects, Developers, and QA Analysts to assist to take a software release through each stage of the solution delivery process
- Assist with internal QA testing and external user acceptance.
- Assist the Support team with investigating issues.
You will have great opportunities to enhance your skill levels working on exciting projects with support and mentoring from the more senior members.
This is a 12-month full-time contract position reporting to the BA Manager.
Requirements of the role
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills used to resolve issues in a timely fashion.
- Able to multitask while working under high pressure to meet deadlines.
- Able to learn quickly.
- Flexible with work hours based on business needs.
- Flexibility with travel based on business needs (requirements workshops, sales demonstrations)
- Flexibility with shifting areas of responsibilities, based on business needs.
Nice to Have
- Experience as a Business Analyst.
- Knowledge of Business Analysis processes.
- Experience with automotive, consumer, or powersports lending.
- Experience with Loan Originations.
- Experience in all stages of SDLC.
- Experience in documenting use cases, flow charts, functional diagrams
- IIBA Certification
- Experience with issue tracking software (JIRA etc.)
- Experience with managing documents is shared repositories (SharePoint).
- Knowledge of Web Applications
- Knowledge of SQL queries
- Written and Verbal communication in other languages
White Clarke Group are committed to welcoming people with disabilities with respect to recruitment, employment, training, career development and career progression and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- Medical & Dental benefits for employees and dependents
- Employee & partner life insurance
- Accidental life and personal accident insurance
- Short & long-term disability Insurance
- Out of province / out of country medical insurance
- Pension fund with employer matching program
- Employee Assistance Program / Helpline
- Professional association membership fee assistance
- Support with continued professional development
- Ergonomically friendly sit to stand desks
- GoodLife Fitness Corporate Membership Program
- Generous Employee Referral Bonus – up to $4,000!
- Active staff social committee
- Quarterly company social events
- Monthly Employee of the Month event
- Weekly “Happy Hour” social event