Junior Marketing Executive
Summary: The Junior Marketing Executive at White Clarke Group will help oversee the day-to-day marketing efforts within the Global Marketing Department, bring high-quality copywriting and editing skills to the team, and provide support to the pre-sales and executive teams.
Description of the role
What our Junior Marketing Executive’s day-to-day looks like:
- Writing, editing and proofreading copy for marketing campaigns, emails, website content and articles
- Generating email campaign and website content; creating and managing email campaigns
- Coordinating the release of PR announcements, videos, white paper releases and case studies
- Assisting with production and commission of artwork assets to support PR, social media, and content efforts
- Supplier management: liaising with freelancers, designers, printers and media outlets linked to internal projects
- Managing internal communications, including collating content for the internal newsletter and organising internal updates
- Social media management across various company channels
- Supporting the pre-sales and executive teams by creating and proofreading professional presentations, proposals and other supporting documents.
- Assisting with market research, data collection and analysis
- Processing monthly marketing expenses
- Liaising with suppliers and coordinating attendance at events and conferences; handling allocation of branded merchandise
- (Post-COVID) Leading social committee & charity teams, taking charge of social committee communications, and managing the UK office’s internal events budget; promoting regional staff social and charity initiatives
- Supporting the marketing team with other assigned projects
This role will be fully remote for the next 12 months. However, once industry events resume in person, regular travel to our Milton Keynes office will be required to manage marketing collateral and logistics.
Requirements of the role
- Outstanding written and verbal communication; good commercial awareness and the ability to make technical information engaging
- Experience managing integrated marketing campaigns and content creation, including written articles, reports and whitepapers, and video production
- Social media awareness, particularly LinkedIn
- High level of competence in MS office applications, particularly Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Experience handling time-sensitive projects with changes liable at short notice
- 3 years’ prior experience in a B2B software marketing role
- Experience of high-level lead generation
- Experience using marketing automation software such as Marketo, Pardot etc
- Experience using various marketing tools: Microsoft Dynamics, WordPress, Google Analytics, Adobe CC
- Experience working with C-level management and senior salespeople
White Clarke Group are committed to welcoming people with disabilities with respect to recruitment, employment, training, career development and career progression and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- Annual incentive bonus.
- Private medical healthcare.
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Death in service benefit.
- Free on-site parking.
- Discounted gym membership.
- 23 days Holiday, that lengthens with service.
- Option to buy more holiday.
- Generous Employee Scheme Referral – Earn up to £2,500!
- Discounted eye tests & glasses.
- Help towards professional association subscriptions.
- Various company-wide social events.
- Support with professional qualifications.