Junior Performance Tester
Summary: Performance Testers at White Clarke Group are responsible for testing the speed, response time, stability, reliability, scalability and resource usage of our software applications.
Description of the role
This is what our Performance Testers’ working day may look like;
- Learning, Testing and understanding a wide range of White Clarke Group products
- Generating JMeter Tests
- Simulating clients projected live business activity and writing scripts in JMeter to mimic production activity
- Using Business Analyst skills to understand requirements
- Working with internal project teams and external clients
- Building good working relationships with customers
- Scripting and Conducting performance Tests and analysing outcomes
Requirements of the role
- BE/B.Tech, MCA Graduates/Post Graduates can apply
- Understand Network protocol
- Has experience using performance testing tools (preferably JMeter)
- ISEB – ISTQB Advanced qualification preferable
- Knowledge of SQL for interrogating databases
- Experience using server monitoring tools
- Able to be flexible with respect to working hours according to operational requirements
White Clarke Group are committed to welcoming people with disabilities with respect to recruitment, employment, training, career development and career progression and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- Competitive CTC and benefits package.
- Outstanding career and development prospects
- Support with professional certifications.
- Flexible working.
- Health Insurance.
- Death in service benefit.
- 15 days holiday that increases with length of service
- Option to buy more holiday.
- Generous Employee Referral Scheme.
- Various companywide social events.
- Provident Scheme.