Manual Test Analyst
Summary: As a Test Analyst, you will contribute to the design and implementation of testing processes, tools and frameworks. You will be working as part of a large team with other Testers, Software Developers and Business Analysts.
Description of the role
Our Test Analyst’s working day looks like;
- Taking requirements for enhancements to the system and translating into test scripts.
- Working with team members to review business requirements and system designs.
- Creating test cases based on existing designs.
- Executing test cases for all White Clarke Group products.
- Providing support for artefacts; product and product documentation, installation package structure etc.
Requirements of the role
As an experienced Tester, we would expect you to have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position where you have had exposure to both manual and automated testing processes.
- ISEB/ ISTQB qualification is desirable.
- Experience of writing test automation scripts.
- Deep understanding of functional and non-functional testing.
- Experience using Adaptavist Test Management (ATM) or a similar test management tool & defect management tool such as JIRA.
- Experience using Continuous Integration Tools such as Jenkins.
- Experience of testing web applications & associated tech such as XML, HTML, SOAPUI.
- Knowledge of Selenium working on a Java platform is desirable.
- Experience using SQL to interrogate databases desirable.
- Good understanding of source control tools such as SVN/Git.
- Experience working in an agile development environment.
- Knowledge of Maven, Protractor, AngularJS and Charles Proxy would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of BDD/Cucumber would be an advantage.
- Experience testing within a financial software environment would be an advantage.
White Clarke Group are committed to welcoming people with disabilities with respect to recruitment, employment, training, career development and career progression and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We have some great benefits at White Clarke Group, including:
- Competitive CTC and benefits package.
- Outstanding career and development prospects
- Support with professional certifications.
- Flexible working.
- Health Insurance.
- Death in service benefit.
- 15 days holiday that increases with length of service
- Option to buy more holiday.
- Generous Employee Referral Scheme.
- Various companywide social events.
- Provident Scheme.