Marketing Communications Manager
Summary: The marketing communications manager is at the heart of the company’s ability to attract new customers through the formation of compelling marketing messages into appropriate mediums including digital, social, and print. The role will partner with the director of demand generation and product management to create integrated outbound campaigns and to ensure consistent communication to the existing customer base.
Description of the role
- Build and maintain communications strategy with targeted messaging for demand generation and customer audiences.
- Create content to support the company’s sales efforts, integrating key differentiation messages into the web, video, and PowerPoint materials.
- Execute integrated marketing campaigns, including identification of target audience, development of compelling messages and buildout of associated communication materials in support of the campaign
- Provide support for ongoing interactions with customers to ensure timely communication of new products and support account expansion
- Provide copywriting, proofing and editing for internal, external and public relations activities, including creating copy for press releases, industry trade articles, blog and other communication needs.
Requirements of the role
- 5+ years of working in a communications role in a technology company
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, marketing, finance or similar discipline preferred
- Demonstrated ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks/assignments/projects
- Strong written & oral communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office products (Word/PowerPoint)
- Intermediate graphic design proficiency (InDesign/Photoshop)
- Web design experience preferred
- B2B technology experience preferred
White Clarke Group are committed to welcoming people with disabilities with respect to recruitment, employment, training, career development and career progression and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- Annual incentive bonus.
- Private medical healthcare.
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Death in service benefit.
- Free on-site parking.
- Discounted gym membership.
- 23 days Holiday, that lengthens with service.
- Option to buy more holiday.
- Generous Employee Referral Scheme – Earn up to £2,500!
- Discounted eye tests & glasses.
- Help towards professional association subscriptions.
- Various companywide social events.
- Support with professional qualifications.