Summary: Performance testers at White Clarke Group are responsible for testing the speed, response time, stability, reliability, scalability and resource usage of our software applications.
Please note that due to restrictions in place due to COVID-19 we are currently conducting all interviews via remote video calls, inductions will continue to be carried out at the Mysuru office.
Description of the role
This is what our Performance Testers’ working day may look like;
- Learning, testing and understanding a wide range of White Clarke Group products.
- Generating JMeter Tests.
- Simulating clients projected live business activity and writing scripts in JMeter to mimic production activity.
- Using business analyst skills to understand requirements.
- Working with internal project teams and external clients.
- Building good working relationships with customers.
- Scripting and conducting performance tests and analysing outcomes.
Requirements of the role
- Previous volume testing experience more than 4 years would be advantageous.
- Experience documenting volume tests and running Load / Performance, Stress, Soak/Endurance, Spike test scenarios.
- ISEB – ISTQB Advanced qualification preferable.
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and internal as well as client stakeholders (written and verbal).
- Experience of volume testing and knowledge in JMeter 5.
- Experience of using 3rd party plugins to extend JMeter functionality desirable.
- Strong understanding of Web applications and Web services (REST and SOAP).
- Excellent knowledge of SQL for interrogating databases.
- Able to be flexible with respect to working hours according to operational requirements.
White Clarke Group are committed to welcoming people with disabilities with respect to recruitment, employment, training, career development and career progression and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- Competitive CTC and benefits package.
- Outstanding career and development prospects
- Support with professional certifications.
- Flexible working.
- Health Insurance.
- Death in service benefit.
- 15 days holiday that increases with length of service
- Option to buy more holiday.
- Generous employee referral scheme.
- Various companywide social events.
- Provident scheme.