Summary: PMO Coordinators contribute to the effective delivery of White Clarke Group projects, working alongside the PMO Manager and with multiple White Clarke Group Project teams and stakeholders.
Description of the role
What our PMO Coordinators’ do day to day:
- Collate review and distribute weekly timesheet reports using the White Clarke Group software.
- Maintain the time recording tool, provide support and coaching of resources on the use of the tool for timesheet management.
- Support the White Clarke Group Board of Management by providing key project reporting monthly as required.
- Support the Resource planning process and maintain the tool used through PMO.
- Work with the Project Managers and project teams to ensure accurate reporting is achieved.
- Supporting the White Clarke Group Adit process to ensure compliance is evident.
- Maintaining the standard of White Clarke Group suit of templates globally.
Requirements of the role
As a PMO Coordinator you will work closely with key stakeholders, therefore previous experience working in a PMO Coordinator role will be an advantage.
- Ideally be educated to university degree level.
- High degree of flexibility and adaptability.
- Customer orientated acting & thinking.
- Good Understanding of Microsoft Tools such as, MS Excel, vlookup, pivots, formulae.
- Awareness of Governess and Control.
- Good attention to deal, and high-quality standards.
- Ability to build relationships quickly with clients.
- Clear English verbal communication skills.
White Clarke Group are committed to welcoming people with disabilities with respect to recruitment, employment, training, career development and career progression and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We have some great benefits at White Clarke Group, including:
- Competitive CTC and benefits package.
- Outstanding career and development prospects
- Support with professional certifications.
- Flexible working.
- Health Insurance.
- Death in service benefit.
- 15 days holiday that increase with length of service
- Option to buy more holiday.
- Generous Employee referral Scheme.
- Various company wide social events.
- Provident Scheme.