Programme Manager – French Speaking
Summary: The Programme Manager at White Clarke Group is responsible for the management and delivery of White Clarke Group programmes to our clients, with responsibility for internal White Clarke Group and client stakeholder management. Ensuring delivery on time, budget to quality standards and hitting the required revenue and project margin targets.
Description of the role
Our Programme Manager’s day to day looks like;
- Is responsible for the management, delivery and coordination of all projects and workstreams within the overall programme
- Defines and manages the overall programme plan ensuring all subprojects and workstreams are planned in detail in order to be able to control the Programme
- Manages and oversees a team consisting of a project manager(s) and workstream leads, ensuring delivery is on time, budget and the required quality level
- Manages third party suppliers including integrator third parties to ensure that external tasks are tracked and delivered on time, budget and the required quality level
- Responsible for the programme resource and budget forecasting and reporting, resource management, invoicing and revenue recognition
- Production of all internal and external governance reports, including weekly status reports (both internal and external), and monthly steering committee reports
- Definition and management of project initiation tasks such as project mandate, resource planning, kick-off meetings, delivery planning, communication plan etc
- Controlling and monitoring timelines, resource allocation, dependencies, budgets, costs and quality of deliverables throughout delivery stages
- Compliance with the agreed governance structures, processes and procedures in relation to project delivery e.g. change management, risk & issue management and status reporting
- Act as the first point of escalation for programme issues and risks, with the aim to resolve these without further escalation
- Key client-facing contact point, leading key stakeholder interactions, for example, steering group meetings and day to day client interaction as required
- Leading internal project team delivery checkpoints
- Working on a daily basis with the delivery teams to ensure planned activities are understood and progressing on track
- Managing escalations, risks or issues raised with the project
- Ensuring successful project completion, including handover to Service Management team of required deliverables and acceptance into support
- Continually expanding understanding of the finance industry and White Clarke products to better understand project goals and business drivers.
- Mentoring and Coaching Junior Project Managers and other Project staff, acting as the SME.
- Adopting our methodology and ensuring clear programme status is documented and agreed with each Client.
- Contributing to the improvement of our delivery processes and approach, aligning to the White Clarke Group strategic vision.
Requirements of the role
- Must be fluent in French
- Previous experience in Programme Management including the delivery of large scale projects.
- Proven experience working in a software delivery environment
- Experience working in the asset finance industry.
- Comfortable delivering projects to external clients, and managing both internal and external stakeholders
- Holding a recognised programme management accreditation is desirable.
- Previous experience in delivering projects across multiple countries and/or with delivery teams from multiple geographies and time zones would be advantageous
- Ability to operate at a senior stakeholder level but also getting into the detail of a programme.
- Managing an integrator would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of formal project management methodologies.
- Must be willing to work away from home with frequent travel to client sites when required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Excel and Visio.
- Familiarity in working with JIRA and Confluence would be advantageous.
White Clarke Group are committed to welcoming people with disabilities with respect to recruitment, employment, training, career development and career progression and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- Annual incentive bonus.
- Private medical healthcare.
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Death in service benefit.
- Free on-site parking.
- Discounted gym membership.
- 23 days Holiday, that lengthens with service.
- Option to buy more holiday.
- Generous Employee Referral Scheme – Earn up to £2,500!
- Discounted eye tests & glasses.
- Help towards professional association subscriptions.
- Various companywide social events.
- Support with professional qualifications.