Summary: Project Managers at White Clarke Group lead teams to ensure that projects are delivered on time and within budget.
Description of the role
- Definition and management of project initiation tasks such as project mandate, resource planning, kick-off meetings, delivery planning, communication plan etc
- Controlling and monitoring timelines, resource allocation, dependencies, budgets, costs and quality of deliverables throughout delivery stages
- Compliance with the agreed governance structures, processes and procedures in relation to project delivery e.g. change management, risk & issue management and status reporting
- Leading key stakeholder interactions, for example, steering group meetings
- Leading internal project team delivery checkpoints
- Working on a daily basis with the delivery teams to ensure planned activities are understood and progressing on track
- Liaising with third parties where appropriate to ensure external tasks are tracked and delivered on time, on budget and to the required level of quality
- Managing escalations, risks or issues raised with the project
- Ensuring successful project completion, including handover to Service Management team of required deliverables and acceptance into support
- Continually expanding understanding of the finance industry and White Clarke products to better understand project goals and business drivers
Requirements of the role
- Demonstrable track record working as a Project Manager within software delivery with responsibility for budgets up to 500k
- Experience of working within a recognised project management methodology
- Comfortable delivering project to external clients, and managing both internal and external stakeholders
- Previous experience of delivering projects across multiple countries and/or with delivery teams from multiple geographies and timezones would be advantageous
- Willingness to work away from home & travel to client sites when required (potentially outside of the EU)
- Holding a recognised project management accreditation is desirable
- Proficient with Microsoft Project, Powerpoint, Excel & Visio
- Familiarity with working with JIRA and Confluence would be advantageous
- Previous experience working in the asset finance industry would be advantageous.
White Clarke Group are committed to welcoming people with disabilities with respect to recruitment, employment, training, career development and career progression and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- Annual incentive bonus.
- Private medical healthcare.
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Death in service benefit.
- Free on-site parking.
- Discounted gym membership.
- 23 days Holiday, that lengthens with service.
- Option to buy more holiday.
- Generous Employee Referral Scheme – Earn up to £2,500!
- Discounted eye tests & glasses.
- Help towards professional association subscriptions.
- Various companywide social events.
- Support with professional qualifications.