Talent Acquisition Specialist
Summary: Talent Acquisition Specialists manage the end-to-end recruitment process. Supporting hiring managers in the selection process and providing expert and professional advice on all recruitment activities within the area of responsibility, ensuring all those who encounter White Clarke Group have a positive experience.
Description of the role
This is what our Talent Acquisition Specialists’ working day may look like;
- Utilising all methods of candidate attraction including social media, headhunting and internal referrals.
- Having ownership of all adverts for existing and future vacancies (internal & external).
- Identifying and networking organisations with the goal of talent pooling for White Clarke Group’s global resources and establishing a talent pipeline for future business growth
- Having Responsibility for responding to every application in a timely manner ensuring achievement of set SLA’s.
- Conducting briefings with hiring managers to establish candidate profiling requirements, utilising internal tools to achieve global profiles.
- Developing recruitment methods to source candidates directly from the market, minimising the use of Preferred Supplied List (PSL) vendors.
- Engaging with approved PSL vendors once direct search paths are exhausted, ensuring competitive and approved rates and Terms of Business, monitoring the performance of PSL.
- Arranging and coordinating all interviews for White Clarke India’s hiring purposes.
- Owning the candidate experience, ensuring that communication is key during the process from the first candidate phone call to check-in calls during the notice period.
- On-boarding: Ensure a smooth transition from offer through to employment, including sending of contract packs, scheduling of induction, preparing welcome parks and being a point of contact for them throughout the notice period.
- Reporting on recruitment activity on a weekly basis to the Resource Business Partner.
- Providing advice and support to local HR teams on Benchmarking reviews to ensure White Clarke India are competitive to current market rates.
- Coordinating with global recruitment activity to help a consistent interview approach and recruitment process across the board.
- Organising recruitment activity events, sourcing and attend job fairs, fresher events, and internal recruitment days to promote the White Clarke India brand.
- Identifying, developing, and implementing improvements to enhance service efficiency.
- Keeping up to date with all legislative changes.
- Escalating any areas of concern to the Resource Business Partner.
Requirements of the role
- 2-5 Years’ experience and proven delivery in the recruitment industry.
- Experience working within an internal recruitment role would be advantageous.
- Experience working on and filling IT positions.
- Would be advantageous to have experience recruiting software development roles.
- Experience using various job boards and Boolean searching is essential.
- Previous experience using LinkedIn and other headhunting methods would be advantageous.
- Ability to write captivating job adverts.
- Previous experience using a candidate tracking system would be beneficial.
- Passionate about building a strong, talented workforce.
- Able to demonstrate working to tight deadlines.
- Excellent English communication – Written and Verbal.
- High level of computer literacy- Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience in dealing with and influences others, up to senior management level.
White Clarke Group are committed to welcoming people with disabilities with respect to recruitment, employment, training, career development and career progression and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- Competitive CTC and benefits package.
- Outstanding career and development prospects
- Support with professional certifications.
- Flexible working.
- Health Insurance.
- Death in service benefit.
- 15 days holiday that increases with length of service
- Option to buy more holiday.
- Generous Employee Referral Scheme.
- Various companywide social events.
- Provident Scheme.