Summary: The Technical Consultant role is relied up to provide technical professional services consultancy on delivery processes for projects implementation. This is an opportunity to join a truly international company drive both large scale enterprise implementations and projects.
Description of the role
Our Technical Consultants working day:
- Participating in client facing presentations, workshops and meetings.
- Providing technical professional services consultancy to customers and White Clarke Group Project Managers.
- Assisting the Sales and Project team by identifying software solutions that may be required by a new or existing client.
- Input and own technical activities as part of the broader project level planning including Non-Functional Requirements.
- Preparing and delivering client demonstrations, conduct scoping workshops, recommend, design and propose solutions.
- Working with Sales to create client proposals for chosen software and implementation.
- Ensure smooth running and successful completion of projects, on time and on budget.
- Creating and taking responsibility for all project technical documentation including project level architecture documentation, deployment plans and reports.
- Providing informal coaching to the Project Team and Sales Team on solutions software
- Looking for opportunities to develop or enhance other areas of the clients business and liaise with the project and sales team accordingly
Requirements of the role
- Excellent client facing presentation and demonstration skills
- Building excellent relationships with clients
- Excellent client facing and communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Report writing skills
- Project and task management and reporting
- Basic technical awareness and ability to present to the following technologies
- JEE and ‘N’ Tier Java applications and JEE Application servers
- Enterprise Architecture & Microservices
- RDBMS (Oracle & SQL Server)
- Secure Development Standards e.g. OWASP / SSAE18
- DevOps, Software Deployment and Release Management
- Excellent written and documentation .
- Experience with software vendors.
- Excellent team player working constructively with project delivery teams.
White Clarke Group are committed to welcoming people with disabilities with respect to recruitment, employment, training, career development and career progression and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We have some great benefits at White Clarke Group, including:
- Annual incentive bonus.
- Private medical healthcare.
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Death in service benefit.
- Free on-site parking.
- Discounted gym membership.
- 23 days Holiday, that lengthens with service.
- Option to buy more holiday.
- Generous Employee Referral Scheme – Earn up to £2,500!
- Discounted eye tests & glasses.
- Help towards professional association subscriptions.
- Various companywide social events.
- Support with professional qualifications.