Summary: You will work with local development teams to plan the testing activities, derive test objectives and test cases and execute them. You will take ownership of the assigned modules to ensure full test coverage and you must have the ability to troubleshoot issues and communicate with project teams and clients.
Description of the role
- Take requirements for enhancements and translate into detailed test scripts.
- Execute the test scripts against the system and logs all issues in a detailed defect logging system.
- Working with a team of software developers, business analysts and test teams to test new releases with enhanced functionality.
- Building good working relationships with on-shore teams.
Requirements of the role
- 3 – 5 years of practical functional, system and system integration testing experience, preferably in Agile environment with Web-based systems.
- Testing skills within the automotive asset finance industry is desirable.
- Finance domain knowledge is preferable.
- ISEB – ISTQB Foundation qualification preferable.
- Well-developed analytical capabilities.
- Ability to communicate very effectively (written and verbal).
- Experience of automated testing, test automation frameworks and writing test automation scripts using selenium.
- Conceptual knowledge / experience of webservice testing. Knowledge of SOAPUI an advantage.
- Experience in testing web applications and knowledge of XML messages and structures and HTML.
- Experience using SQL to interrogate databases.
- Experience using issue management systems, such as JIRA.
- Have strong interpersonal, problem solving and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to take ownership and be responsible for actions.
- Attention to detail, with ability to produce clear, concise documentation.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Self motivated and able to work on own initiative.
- Professional image.
- Well-developed time management skills.
- Ability to be flexible with respect to working hours, according to operational requirements.
White Clarke Group are committed to welcoming people with disabilities with respect to recruitment, employment, training, career development and career progression and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- Medical group health insurance from day one including pre-existing conditions with an option to add parents
- Death in service benefit after successful completion of probation period
- Annual holidays with additional holiday entitlement increase with length of service
- Option to buy or sell three days of annual holidays
- Attractive employee referral scheme
- Support with professional certifications
- Flexible working environment
- Social Committee
- Employment with an innovative, growth-oriented organization
- Outstanding career and development prospects
- Provident Fund