Summary: As a Test Analyst you will work on our complex codebase and identify weak spots. You’ll have a big impact on the quality of our software. We don’t just hire manual testers – you will write scripts to automate testing and work with developers to help them test their own code.
Description of the role
- Overall you will contribute to the design and implementation of testing processes, tools and frameworks.
- Review business requirements and system designs for WCG products, work with a team of software developers and business analysts to create test cases based on existing designs
- Executing existing test cases for WCG products and supporting artefacts (product and project documentation, installation package structure, etc.)
Requirements of the role
- Software product testing experience
- You will have a mix of skills in both manual & test automation
- Experience of writing test automation scripts.
- Knowledge of Selenium and Java desirable
- Experience using Adaptavist Test Management ( ATM) or a similar test management tool & defect management tool such as JIRA
- Experience using SQL to interrogate databases desirable
- Some experience of testing web applications & associated tech such as XML, HTML, SOAPUI
- ISEB qualification desirable.
- Excellent communication skills.
White Clarke Group are committed to welcoming people with disabilities with respect to recruitment, employment, training, career development and career progression and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- Private medical healthcare on completion of probation period
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Death in service benefit
- Free onsite parking
- Corporate gym membership options
- Associate car purchasing discounts – available with selected manufacturers
- 23 days holiday per year with the option to buy & sell 3 days
- Additional holiday entitlement increases with length of service
- Employee referral scheme
- Assistance with eye tests
- Professional Association subscriptions fee assistance
- Social Committee – events throughout the year
- Support with professional qualifications