Summary: As a Test Analyst you will contribute to the design and implementation of testing processes, tools and frameworks. You will be working as part of a large team with other Testers, Software Developers and Business Analysts.
Description of the role
Our Test Analyst’s working day looks like;
- Taking requirements for enhancements to the system and translating into test scripts.
- Working with team members to review business requirements and system designs.
- Creating test cases based on existing designs.
- Executing test cases for all White Clarke Group products.
- Providing support for artefacts (product and product documentation, installation package structure etc.)
Requirements of the role
As an experienced Tester we would expect you to have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position where you have had exposure to both manual and automated testing processes.
- ISEB qualification desirable.
- Experience of writing test automation scripts.
- Experience using Adaptavist Test Management (ATM) or a similar test management tool & defect management tool such as JIRA.
- Experience of testing web applications & associated tech such as XML, HTML, SOAPUI.
- Knowledge of Selenium working on a Java platform is desirable.
- Experience using SQL to interrogate databases desirable.
- Experience working in an agile development environment.
- Experience testing within a financial software environment would be an advantage.
White Clarke Group are committed to welcoming people with disabilities with respect to recruitment, employment, training, career development and career progression and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We have some great benefits at White Clarke Group, including:
- Annual incentive bonus.
- Private medical healthcare.
- Auto enrolment pension scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Death in service benefit.
- Free on-site parking.
- Discounted gym membership.
- 23 days Holiday, that lengthens with service.
- Option to buy more holiday.
- Generous Employee Referral Scheme – Earn up to £2,500!
- Discounted eye tests & glasses.
- Help towards professional association subscriptions.
- Various company-wide social events.
- Support with professional qualifications.