Summary: As a Test Analyst you will contribute to the design and implementation of testing processes, tools and frameworks. You will be working as part of a large team with other Testers, Software Developers and Business Analysts.
Description of the role
Our Test Managers working day looks like;
- Working with a team of software developers, business analysts, test analysts and off-shore teams to oversee the manual testing of new releases with enhanced functionality for our CALMS product.
- Reviewing testing requirements based on the software design documents and functional requirements.
- Providing responsibility for the test processes, testing approach and status reporting across development teams as part of the quality control of software product releases.
- Provide line management for matrix managed testing team professionals deployed within cross disciplinary software development teams.
- Responsible for producing and implementing the software test strategy
- Ensuring content and structure of all testing artefacts is maintained
- Monitoring and reporting test progress across development teams.
- Liaising with project teams regarding the product development test status.
- Identify testing training requirements and manage the development of appropriate professional testing skills across teams of software testing professionals.
- Identify, report and control quality risks as part of the release testing processes.
Requirements of the role
As an experienced Test Manager, we would expect you to have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position where you have had exposure to managing both manual and automated testing teams.
- ISTQB Certified Tester Advanced Level Test Manager (CTAL – TM).
- Ability to communicate very effectively (written and verbal).
- Conceptual knowledge and awareness of automated testing frameworks would be advantageous.
- Experience using issue management tools, such as JIRA.
- Experience using Adaptavist Test Management or a similar test management tool.
- Experience in testing web applications and knowledge of XML messages and structures and HTML.
- Experience using SQL to interrogate databases.
White Clarke Group are committed to welcoming people with disabilities with respect to recruitment, employment, training, career development and career progression and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We have some great benefits at White Clarke Group, including:
- Annual incentive bonus.
- Private medical healthcare.
- Auto enrolment pension scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Death in service benefit.
- Free on-site parking.
- Discounted gym membership.
- 23 days Holiday, that lengthens with service.
- Option to buy more holiday.
- Generous Employee Referral Scheme – Earn up to £2,500!
- Discounted eye tests & glasses.
- Help towards professional association subscriptions.
- Various company-wide social events.
- Support with professional qualifications.