Summary: As a White Clarke Group Trainer, you will be training new employees on our product suite and working practices.
Description of the role
What our Trainers working day will look like;
- Working conscientiously in achieving a repeatable training delivery mechanism with standardized content, offerings and delivery methodologies.
- Utilising a variety of the training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices to ensure maximum effectiveness of training programs.
- Conduct specific training needs assessments to support the design, development and delivery of training programs and strategies.
- Collect existing training materials from across the organization and collate them into cohesive reusable training materials.
- Work with SMEs to create new training material as required.
- Proactively work with the Management team to identify and resolve issues.
Requirements of the role
- Experienced with software product training, or previously worked in Business Analyst, Tester or Developer positions.
- Previous exposure to product certification programs will be an advantage.
- Knowledge in software development preferred.
- Experience creating a training plan based on standard and customized requirements
- Strong verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel both locally and internationally to client sites.
- Experience training in both group and individual dynamics.
- Experience delivering training in person, telephone and over the web.
White Clarke Group are committed to welcoming people with disabilities with respect to recruitment, employment, training, career development and career progression and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We have some great benefits at White Clarke Group, here is an insight to what we offer for all our employees below:
- Competitive CTC and benefits package.
- Outstanding career and development prospects
- Support with professional certifications.
- Flexible working.
- Health Insurance.
- Death in service benefit.
- 15 days holiday that increase with length of service
- Option to buy more holiday.
- Generous Employee Referral Scheme.
- Various company-wide social events.
- Provident Scheme.