UK Sales Director
Summary: The UK Sales Director is responsible for the sale of White Clarke Group products and the day to day running of the operational sales team.
Description of the role
- Develop and execute White Clarke Group’s UK Sales Strategy together with White Clarke Group senior executives
- Responsible for leading and coordinating the UK sales effort
- Support the White Clarke Group marketing function conducting market research and analysis
- Responsible for leading, coordinating and supporting client-facing demonstrations and sales workshops
- Responsibility for the sale of White Clarke Group products in the UK and, where required, in Europe
- Speak at conferences and promoting White Clarke Group to new customers
- Build relationships with senior executives in the automotive and asset finance industries
- Responsible for the active management of key client accounts, including customer satisfaction, service levels, billing, and the achievement of revenue targets
- Responsibility for leading, coordinating and supporting the contractual process for new clients and the renewal of existing client contracts
- Designing and creating demonstration scenarios for client-specific demonstrations
- Maintaining standard demo scenarios, working with internal product teams to advise on the latest functionalities and innovations
- Managing the RFI/RFP processes.
Requirements of the role
- Experience working in the automotive, consumer, sub-prime, asset, fleet, or related industry.
- Able to demonstrate a background as a driven, results-oriented sales individual.
- Experience and a keen understanding of commercial software development.
- Experience working in a similar sales position.
- Experience developing long-term relationships with partners and prospects.
- Experience with CRM tools such as; Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, etc.
- Experience with RFP tools such as RFPIO etc.
- Experience of technical skills and tools e.g. SQL Queries, Understanding of java OOP, Interfaces/APIs & XML
- Excellent Client facing communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Professional Image
- Strong analytical capabilities with attention to detail.
- Experience building both internal and external relationships.
White Clarke Group are committed to welcoming people with disabilities with respect to recruitment, employment, training, career development and career progression and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- Annual incentive bonus.
- Private medical healthcare.
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Death in service benefit.
- Free on-site parking.
- Discounted gym membership.
- 23 days Holiday, that lengthens with service.
- Option to buy more holiday.
- Generous employee referral scheme – Earn up to £2,500!
- Discounted eye tests & glasses.
- Help towards professional association subscriptions.
- Various companywide social events.
- Support with professional qualifications.