US VP of Sales
Summary: The US VP of Sales is responsible for the sale of White Clarke Group products across the North America region. This is a remote position but you must be situated near a major US East-coast hub airport.
Description of the role
- Develop and execute White Clarke Group’s US sales strategy together with White Clarke Group’s senior executives.
- Lead and coordinate the sale of White Clarke Group products in the US and Canada.
- Support the White Clarke Group marketing function in conducting market research and analysis.
- Attend and speak at conferences to promote White Clarke Group to new customers.
- Build relationships with senior executives in the automotive and consumer finance industries.
- Work closely with internal product teams to advise on the latest features, technologies, and integrations.
- Manage the RFI/RFP processes.
- Lead, coordinate and support client-facing demonstrations and sales workshops.
- Maintain standard demo scenarios; design demo scenarios for client-specific presentations.
- Lead, coordinate, and support contractual processes for new clients.
Requirements of the role
- Experience working in the automotive, consumer, sub-prime, asset, fleet, or related industry.
- Able to demonstrate a background as a driven, results-oriented sales individual.
- Experience and a keen understanding of commercial software development.
- Experience working in a similar sales position.
- Experience developing long-term relationships with partners and prospects.
- Experience with CRM tools such as; Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, etc.
- Experience with RFP tools such as RFPIO etc.
- Excellent client-facing communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Professional image.
- Strong analytical capabilities with attention to detail.
White Clarke Group are committed to welcoming people with disabilities with respect to recruitment, employment, training, career development and career progression and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- Medical health care benefit for employees and dependents
- Dental benefit for employees and dependents
- Vision benefit for employees and dependents
- Healthcare savings account
- Employee & family life insurance
- Employee accidental life and personal accident insurance
- Adoption assistance
- Short & long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) with employer match program
- Employee assistance program
- Generous employee referral scheme
- Educational assistance
- Professional association subscription fee assistance
- Various companywide social events
- Support with professional training and development