Fireside chat series: Richard Jones, Managing Director of Motor Finance & Leasing, Lloyds Banking Group
Date: 24 May 2021 - 24 May 2021
Venue: Virtual Event
The second in a new fireside chat series from the International Asset Finance Network Online sponsored by White Clarke Group will explore industry topics on the minds of executives in the equipment and asset finance sector.
From midday (UK) on 24th May for exactly one hour, David Betteley Head of Content at IAFN will be talking with Richard Jones, Managing Director of Motor Finance & Leasing at Lloyds Banking Group about the issues which are keeping senior auto finance industry execs awake at night.
Topics covered will include:
- How the role of dealerships is changing and what that means for point of sale finance
- When and how and if finance companies expect to make money from financing electric vehicles
- Understanding the opportunities and challenges from the shift to PCH, subscriptions and mobility
- The role of banks as the focus of auto finance shifts from selling products to selling services
- The long term effects of the pandemic on the auto industry
To register for the event click here