Virtual Event: 9 AM CET
Date: 15 Oct 2020
White Clarke Group will be headline sponsor of the Motor Finance: Europe 2020 conference and awards ceremony taking place on October 15th – this time held online!
MFE brings together automotive finance industry leaders to discuss and examine opportunities in auto finance, the year’s challenges and any key issues the industry is facing. This year’s conference will cover the effects of COVID-19 on Europe’s auto leasing markets, as well as a host of other sessions.
Colin Fleischmann, our Business Development Director EMEA, will be speaking on “Feedback from industry leaders on the impacts of COVID-19 and the rapid changes occurring in financial services”. Other topics for the day include:
- The motor finance roadmap: trends in 2020 and beyond
- Disrupt or be disrupted: fireside chat with a leading captive finance organisation
- Navigating customer journeys, from purchase to repayments
- Usership over ownership, the rise of services and the internet of things in auto finance
- Financing for tomorrow: a panel discussion
To view the agenda or register as a delegate for this virtual conference, visit https://www.arena-international.com/motor-finance-europe-conference-awards-2020/ now.