Make the right credit decisions, and manage their activation
CALMS Credit & Proposal Management Engine provides powerful tools to handle the complete proposal process, including credit decisioning and underwriting, credit line management, Master Lease Agreement setup, supplier and order management, document verification, payout and contract activation.
The CALMS Credit-Scoring Engine can manage requests from almost any portal application or front-office system, as well as the CALMS Point-of-Sale User Portals.
CALMS delivers the benefit of speed and capacity, with all the necessities of scale, configurability, security, and compliance.
- User role configuration: workflow, work queues, actions and statuses
- Supplier set-up, verification, invoice management, and maintenance
- Automated scoring and credit decisioning, including credit reference agency searches, underwriting, and credit analyst support
- Automatic document generation and management
- Fully integrated Digital Processing (incl. eSignature and eID/KBA)
- Real-time auditing and management reporting
- Customer-specific pricing, including product and VAP variations, RV & SMR adjustments and manufacturer and dealer discount (VRB) agreements.
- Master Hire Agreements that include the credit line information setup allowing the specification of max limit and hence follow-up of current credit utilization.
- Order placement, bulk orders, tracking the progress of orders and contract activation
- Credit bureau and other required third-party integrations
- Interactive verification of inbound documents and easy integration with standard document imaging storage systems
- Full audit trail capability enabling transparency
- Rules-based decision framework, enabling clients’ exact requirements to be matched
- Exposure monitoring across multiple product sets within a finance company’s portfolio allowing a single view of the customer
- Powerful functionality that automatically manages the creation of orders and tracks their progress.
- Wide range of order management capabilities including bulk order capability, automated driver/vehicle allocation, optional integration with dealer management systems
- Credit decisioning and Risk Management component provides full support for both automated and manual underwriting processes