CALMS Business Process Automation Engine & Integration Hub (BPAE)
CALMS Business Process Automation Engine and Integration Hub provides the end business user with a range of functions designed to create and manage automated business processes via a simple yet intuitive graphical user interface, removing the need for costly IT specialists.
It works in conjunction with other CALMS components to provide flexible automation, communication, and workflow support. While it can manage just about any business process (e.g., CRM, Collections, etc.) its most popular deployment in the market is to manage the credit decision and underwriting processes.
- Process Engine – Execution of transactions through configurable workflow maps
- Rules Engine – Management and execution of logic based on Rules, Decision-trees, scorecards, etc.
- Integration Hub Engine – Management of inbound/outbound connections through multiple types of underlying protocols
- Work Queue Engine – Definition and management of work queues of items based on rules and data
- Diary Engine – Highly configurable scheduling capability and management of time and event-based triggers
- Information Collection Engine – Management of lifecycles of data retrieved from external third-party data providers
- The CALMS Business Process Automation Engine provides users with complete workflow and work queue management
- The credit decisioning capabilities enable credit bureau interfacing, scorecard calculation, and policy rules application to give instant automated application approval, referral or decline
- The Diary Handler allows future events to be maintained, which can be used to run your pre-configured business processes automatically
- CALMS BPAE is highly scalable, meaning it can grow in line with your business requirements and complexities and is capable of multiple deployments across various environments and business areas