Profitably manage and maintain lease and loan agreements from their start to their conclusion
CALMS loan servicing contract management system (CMS) is a sophisticated solution for managing the full lifecycle of contracts from activation through to settlement, maturity or renewal, and uses powerful tools for the full range of contract administration activities, including account review and request handling, contract changes, billing and accounting, maturity and termination, collections management, asset disposal etc.
For maximum operational agility CALMS CMS is separated into two strategic components:
- InLife Servicing (user-interaction layer): portal-style contract management services, tracking all interactions with the back-end, with sophisticated case-management capabilities.
- Contract Management Engine (transaction execution layer): rock-solid administration management for rigorously accurate, complete and consistent financial data.
- Full view of customer, contract and assets
- Contract changes (financial and non-financial amendments, restructures, refinances, transfers, extensions, cancellations, reinstatements, etc.)
- Comprehensive transactional detail and accounting (with support for various income spread methods)
- Support for a broad range of financial products
- Maturity and termination (early settlement, hostile termination, etc.)
- The In-Life component provides a cost improvement of up to 33% and all the tools necessary to profitably manage and maintain lease agreements during their lifetime
- The Contract Management Engine provides all the tools required for easy configuration of financial products, with highly comprehensive interfaces to industry-standard General Ledgers, Credit Reporting Agencies and Asset Registers
- Account search and overview features allow operators to deliver fast and accurate service
- Configurable collections strategies focus collections staff time efficiently
- Flexible component-based structure allows staged implementation or integration with existing client components
- Self-service, chatbots and IVR components reduce call volumes