Profitably manage and maintain contracts from their start to their conclusion
CALMS Contract Management System is a sophisticated, loan and lease servicing solution for businesses looking to manage the full contract lifecycle from activation through to settlement, maturity, and renewal.
At its core, CALMS CMS features a proven and scalable Contract Management & Accounting component that provides comprehensive financial and contract administration capabilities, enabling accurate, complete and consistent servicing, billing, and financial transactions.
- Full view of the customer, contract and asset lifecycle
- Support for a broad range of configurable financial products, value-added products, services, commissions, and subsidies
- Advanced contract management (financial and non-financial amendments, restructures, refinances, transfers, extensions, cancellations, reinstatement’s, etc.)
- Maturity and termination support (early settlement, hostile termination, etc.)
- Comprehensive transactional detail and accounting
- Extensive interfaces to industry-standard General Ledgers, Credit Reporting Agencies, AML services, and Asset Registers
- Customer Self-Serve component to support operational efficiency and reduce call volumes.
- An enterprise-strength solution platform that is proven at scale
- Operational agility through extensively configurable ‘in life’ services
- Responsive portal-based, user interface delivers fast and accurate customer service
- Service orientated architecture, enabling ease of integration in the target application landscape.