CALMS Automated Strategy Engine (ASE)
The CALMS Automated Strategy Engine provides a range of functions designed to empower the end business user to create and manage their own business processes without the need for a technical specialist, achieved using a simple yet intuitive graphical interface.
It works in conjunction with the other CALMS components to provide flexible automation, communication and workflow support.
While it can manage just about any business process (e.g. CRM, Collections etc.) its most popular deployment in the market is to manage the credit decision and underwriting processes.
- Process Engine – Execution of transactions through configurable workflow maps
- Rules Engine – Management and execution of logic based on Rules, Decision-trees, scorecards etc.
- Integration Hub Engine – Management of inbound/outbound connections through multiple types of underlying protocols
- Work Queue Engine – Definition and management of work queues of items based on rules and data
- Diary Engine – Highly configurable scheduling capability and management of time and event-based triggers
- Information Collection Engine – Management of lifecycles of data retrieved from external third-party data providers
- CALMS Automated Strategy Engine provides the user with complete workflow and work queue management
- The credit decisioning capabilities enable credit bureau interfacing, scorecard calculation and policy rules application to give instant automated application approval, referral or decline
- The CALMS ASE solution is highly scalable, meaning it can grow in line with your business requirements and complexities, and is capable of multiple deployments across different environments and business areas
- CALMS ASE provides a range of functions designed to empower the end business user to create and manage their own business processes without the need for an IT specialist, achieved by the use of an intuitive graphical interface
- The Diary Handler allows future events to be maintained, which may be used to automatically run business processes