Powerful solution to handle complex wholesale financing
CALMS Compass supports your floorplan business processes from initial credit review to full loan and portfolio servicing. Customized with your operating rules, CALMS Compass automates labor-intensive tasks and provides exception based portfolio management to control risk and improve your bottom line.
We also provide an integrated 24/7 self-serve solution that allows your dealer, supplier (manufacturer) and auction partners to conduct business while adhering to your governance. It is industry-proven and fast to implement.
Operational efficiency is critical to floorplan lenders and is a primary focus of the CALMS Compass system. Rules-based electronic onboarding of inventory receivables, electronic disbursements and drafting, supplier integration, daily data warehouse, auto debiting and payment application and retail net-funding are all standard features. CALMS Compass’ customizable workflows allow lenders to focus on what’s important while also providing a dashboard with a holistic view of dealer performance. An array of supply chain integration options can further improve operations and customer retention.
End to end support of the floorplan credit underwriting process is a core CALMS Compass competency. Whether you are spreading and analyzing dealer business and personal financial statements or tracking and managing loan conditions or the expiration of collateral and insurance, CALMS Compass provides the underwriting tools you need to run your business. A comprehensive and configurable credit proposal provides a consistent presentation of dealer performance, capacity and capability when evaluating annual or temporary credit lines.
Regardless of the type of asset financed, configurable rules allow for a seamless flow of goods between supplier and dealer, while adhering to credit policy. Key risk items are prioritized with our automated, rules-based collection workflow and user-driven watch list. Key performance metrics and trends are one click away. Realizing that risk management extends beyond dealer management, CALMS Compass watches additional risk factors such as supplier repurchase, product type and inventory condition.
CALMS Compass allows you to set permanent, temporary or seasonal credit lines and sub limits that reflect your own credit policy, supplier risk, collateral type and other factors. CALMS Compass credit lines are flexible enough to control exposure at an aggregate customer network level while also allowing for the right product mix for each segment of a dealer or supplier business. Compass identifies common ownership among your customers—aggregating risk—so you can make informed decisions at the individual dealer level or group dealership level.
Whether you are offering Pay-As-Sold (PAS), Schedule Payment Program (SPP) terms or both, CALMS Compass is a robust, tailored yet complete accounting system. Let CALMS Compass manage your floorplan payables, discounts and disbursements while integrating with your core accounting system. By supporting multiple G/L mappings to your custom chart of accounts, CALMS Compass reports accounting activity in terminology that is easy for you to understand.
Comprehensive dealer and supplier financing options allow you to meet the most demanding market programs while maximizing revenue. Encapsulated dual-sided accounting evaluates all accounting transactions to recognize errors, thus rejecting a transaction and notifying the system of the error. When complete collection is doubtful, the CALMS Compass dual shadow accounting control permits the write down or full charge off of individual receivables, all while maintaining and displaying the original balance due. Recovery amounts are automatically reconciled when full payment is received—if full payment is unlikely, the accounts may be switched to cash basis or non-earning status.
CALMS Compass includes a secure web application for use by dealer and supplier customers. This provides the right level of customer self-service, balanced with optimizing operational efficiency. Dealers and suppliers can initiate funding, make payments, manage their account and access key data.
Dealers and suppliers may make direct debit payments online for immediate payment or schedule future payments, as well as initiate and complete inventory transfers online without involving the lender. Customer self-service access is managed by designated client representatives, allowing them to manage access for all customer employees, greatly reducing the administrative burden on the lender.
We scale to fit you – from new entrants to large scale lenders that just want a better system.
We can help you improve operational efficiency while exercising better control and improving customer service.
Trusted by these well-known organizations:
- Canon Financial Services (Case Study)
- Centennial Bank (Case Study)
- First Business Bank
- Hitachi Capital America (Case Study)
- Kawasaki Motor Finance Corp. (Press Release)
- Merchants Bank (Press Release)
- Northpoint Commercial Finance
- Republic Bank
- Sumitomo Mitsui Finance & Leasing (Case Study)
- Triad Financial Services
- Yamaha Motor Finance (Press Release)
- CALMS Compass is highly configurable for maximum automation, with a 360o view of your business from the portfolio level to the individual dealer.
- It is an industry proven system that features strong risk management, full credit line flexibility, trend analyses and forecasting data, intuitive processes and ease of implementation.
- The full history view reflects all comments made during a collection plan and allows you to monitor team and individual portfolio manager metrics.
- Simplified customer invoicing and communications
- Improved access to accurate, detailed customer information
- Secure self-serve options that enhance customer experience and reduce internal manual processes
- Group, organize and prioritize accounts based on customized business rules and parameters
- Assign portfolios to individual floorplan professionals for effective management control with reduced errors
- Evaluate portfolios against a dashboard of prioritized accounts for collection and create a customized ‘watch list’ of accounts
- With its capabilities for managing different industry nuances and asset types, CALMS Compass is a true product that allows for company prioritization and competition in a modern world.